At Let’s Go Dental, we respect our patients and understand that you are concerned about privacy. The purpose of this privacy notice is to let you know what kind of information we collect, how we use it, with whom it may be shared, what choices you have regarding our use of your information, and how you may review and change some of the data you provide to us. For your benefit, we have provided an overview of our privacy practices and the Full Privacy Notice below.
Our practices comply with applicable U.S. laws and requirements. We are located in the United States and this is a U.S.-based website. By using this site, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to or within the United States. As we continue to develop our website and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy likely will change. When we change it, we will post the change(s) on our website. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you. You can determine when this version of the privacy notice was adopted by referring to the “Effective Date” below. If you have questions about our privacy notice, please contact us via email at email@example.com
This is a summary of how we may collect, use and transmit information about you. It is a general overview only and must be read in conjunction with the Full Privacy Notice below.
How do we collect information and what information do we collect?
- When you provide it to us: we collect personally-identifiable information, including name, title, company, address, email address, phone numbers, etc. when you voluntarily provide it to us.
- When you use the website: our servers also collect the domain names of visitors to our site.
How we may use your information
- To facilitate customer service or to enable us to contact you if you request information.
- To target valuable marketing and advertising offers.
- To perform research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when making a purchase, during a promotion, from surveys, and from our server log files.
- To match user information with third-party data to help us better understand our customers (customer profiling).
- Share and/or disclose information and/or aggregated user statistics to prospective business partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
Who collects your information?
When visiting this site and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Let’s Go Dental, our subsidiaries and related companies, and our service providers.
Do we share information?
We may share the information you provide with our subsidiaries and related companies. In addition, we may share your information with third parties as set forth in the Full Privacy Notice.
Our website may contain various links to third-party websites. These third-party sites may provide additional information, goods, services, and/or promotions.
Please review the Full Privacy Notice below. If you have questions about our policy, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Privacy Notice
- When do we collect information
- What information do we collect
- How we may use your information
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us. In addition, our website servers collect the domain names of visitors to our websites. In addition, we might receive personal data and other online and offline information from our business partners who share it with us. We will use such information in accordance with applicable laws and this Privacy Notice. The personal information we collect might include your name, title, company, address, email address, phone numbers, etc. We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you offline. We may also receive information about you from other sources, including, for example, address update services. Finally, we also collect information using cookies and web beacons to collect information such as your IP address, browser type, the time and length of your visit, the pages of the site you visit, and other clickstream data. Additional information about cookies is located below.
- We collect personal information to facilitate customer service or to enable us to contact you if you request information. We may also offer or provide optional surveys and questionnaires asking for information, as well as several opportunities for visitors to ask questions. We use the information you provide to help us design and build better products, customize your shopping experience, and provide advice and purchase recommendations. Taking part in any of these segments is optional.
- We also use the information we collect to help target valuable marketing and advertising offers. This kind of advertising may be done with banner ads as well as promotional emails and offers may be provided by our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
- We may perform research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when making a purchase, during a promotion, from surveys, and from our server log files. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis to prevent the identification of personal information relating to any one individual.
- Our servers may collect the domain names of visitors, as well as other information about your visit. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on a website, pages viewed, etc. We share this aggregated data with third parties and our affiliated companies. We use this information to measure the use of our websites, recognize you when you
return to the site, remember products in your shopping cart, and improve the content of our websites.
- We use the information provided by and/or collected from your use of the website to review site usage and operations, to address problems with the site, our business, or our products and services, and to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
- Reasons we share information
- We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you for the following purposes:
- To our service providers, suppliers, and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
- To our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us;
- To our affiliates and other third parties so that they may contact you with marketing offers of their own;
- To other companies, credit bureaus, or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit, or debt collection;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Who has access to your information?
- Record Retention
- Cookies & Similar Technologies
- This information may be used in order to:
- recognize you when you return to the site;
- improve and personalize your experience on our site;
- provide you with customized advertising; and
- monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
- Your Rights; Contact Us
- Security of Personal Data
through our websites.
- Third Parties
- Additional Privacy Information
- Transfer of Data
- Children’s Privacy
We are based in the United States and any personal data collected from this website may be transferred to and processed within the U.S. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in the U.S. may not be equivalent to those in your home country. By submitting your personal data, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing, and/or processing of data. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Act of 1998 (COPPA). We do not direct the site to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children. This website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 15, 2020