- Great attitude
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a Dental setting
- Implement business and policy procedures and support annual goals
- Establish a schedule to be productive
- Be dependable
- Identify growth areas, provide coaching, train, and create development plans for the team
- Be professional in appearance, behavior, and communication. Willing to learn and follow operational instructions.
We offer a competitive compensation package to include bonuses, PTO, medical, and dental.
Please email your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
You can email your resume and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon as we can.